Friday 7 January 2011

A New Year - 2011

Hello everyone - please accept my apologies for being so tardy with the blog over the festive season but I along with everyone else have been rather busy.
However that is sufficient grovelling and may I on behalf of the Committee and myself wish you all a happy and healthy 2011 and may you all reach your stitching ambitions!

The meeting is a week late this year owing to New Years Day being on Saturday 1st January and looking back on previous posts I forgot to remind you of this fact  - I don't think I am the right person for this job as I am developing a memory like a sieve and the Friday before the meeting is a little late  but whatever - it will be my resolution to be more consistent  this year with the blog.

On to tomorrow - owing to the December meeting being cancelled it has been decided that the Raffle will be carried forward to the Easter Meeting.
We will be having Cake (kindly provided by Liz).
We will be having the Competition - Icicles if you remember.
We will be having the Greetings card sales tables - please bring along any cards you have made - they can be of any technique and to celebrate any occasion. (I am bringing a Christmas card, a Thank You card and a couple of  all purpose cards with no message - just to give you an idea).

The talk tomorrow is about buttons and Anne B-Z is bringing items to reflect buttons and her London roots which may involve a small extra competittion - more details tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Please remember to wear your name badges as I will be on the lookout for one to feature on the blog.

There will be stitch club and more work on the Baltimore Quilt squares in the morning.

Hope this covers everything - please let me know if I have forgotten anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment