Tuesday 16 November 2010

oooops I forgot!!!

I thought everything was going too well - I totally forgot to publish notices  for next months meeting so here are the things I was supposed to remind you about:-

Competition.         Icicles.  Stretch your imaginations girls - lots of opportunities to be sparkly - you can use any format and any technique.

Raffle.      There will be raffle at this meeting; prizes will be donated by the Committee but I am sure any other contributions would be gratefully received.

Bran Tub.           Please bring a small wrapped parcel for the  Bran Tub  (value of approx £2 - £2.50 and embroidery related is always appreciated).

Greetings cards.       If anyone makes greeting cards of any kind could they please donate one or two for sale to help with Guild funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment